ExamsClinic and our affiliate companies (Kikad Emporium or “we”) are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who utilize our site or services. Please read the following to understand how we collect, uses, disclose and safeguard the information we may obtain via this website (the “site”). This statement may be revised from time to time, so please revisit this page often to remain fully informed of our statements.
What personal information do we collect from individuals that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit/debit card information or other details to help you with your experience. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can refuse to supply personally identification information if they wish, but it could limit some usage of the site.
When do we collect information?
We may collect information from you when you, enter information or fill out a form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, surf the website, respond to a survey or marketing communication or use certain other features in the following ways;
- To qualify you as a subscriber of ExamsClinic.com with access to the password protected portion of the site.
- To provide the sites services to subscribers and to otherwise operate and improve the site.
- To respond to an inquiry from you or addressing a request submitted by you.
- To contact you in order to provide information regarding ExamsClinic and/or our affiliates.
- To provide you with information regarding offers from third parties with respect to their products or services we believe may be of interest to you
- To correspond with you regarding the site or our services and developments in our company or services.
- To monitor site visitor traffic patterns and site usage.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules, and request of relevant regulatory and law enforcement and/or other government agencies
- To quickly process your transactions.
How we protect visitor’s information
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known Vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions on this site are not stored on our server and are processed through a gateway provider.
Do we use “Cookies”
- Track responses to messages sent on behalf of our advertisers.
- Understand and save users preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic or site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tests in the future.
- We along with the third party vendors, such as Google use first- party cookies ( such as google analytics cookies) or other third party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website
- Users who don’t want cookies can set preferences for how Google advertise to you by using the Google ad settings page. You can also opt out by visiting the network advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics opt out Brower add on.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable Information
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website
We use Google ad sense advertising on our website.
Users may opt-out of the use of DART cookies by visiting the Google Ad and content.